Utility leaders and city officials from the region will gather as NMPP Energy holds its Annual Conference March 22-24 at the Cornhusker Marriott Hotel in downtown Lincoln, Neb.
The keynote speaker will be Mark Nutsch, a former Green Beret Commander who led a 12-man team of U.S. Special Forces after the 9/11 attacks on a covert mission to Afghanistan where they captured the strategic city of Mazar-i-Sharif and successfully overthrew the Taliban. Nutsch will share lessons learned from his incredible story with conference participants. Nutsch’s story is depicted in the major motion film “12 Strong”.
Conference session topics will include:
- A pre-conference workshop on skilled labor recruitment and retention
- Annexation Advantages and Pitfalls for Utilities
- Overview of the Current Natural Gas Market
- What the Coming Growth of Electric Vehicles Means for Small Public Power Utilities
- State Energy Issues Panel Discussion
- Maintaining Appropriate Utility Rate Structures and Future Trends
For more on the 2022 NMPP Energy Annual Conference, including a full agenda and online registration, click here.